Friday, June 10, 2011

I'm going on a picnic and I'm bringing ...

Summer makes me think of camp and camp songs and games.

Remember Going on a Picnic? In that memory game, each player had to say "I'm going on a picnic and I'm bringing ..." and then fill in the name of a food that starts with a letter of the alphabet starting at A and so on. Before giving their answer for the next letter they had to remember all the foods that had already been named.

In my version, I really am going on a picnic! And I want to know what you like to take on a picnic and any tips you have for taking food into the wild. You do not have to begin with the letter A.

GO!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

For one of my favorite picnics, I made a savory, multi-layer appetizer cheesecake, a Greek salad and little muffaletta-inspired sandwiches on hard rolls.

Related Posts with Thumbnails