I'm going on a picnic and I'm bringing ...

Summer makes me think of camp and camp songs and games.

Remember Going on a Picnic? In that memory game, each player had to say "I'm going on a picnic and I'm bringing ..." and then fill in the name of a food that starts with a letter of the alphabet starting at A and so on. Before giving their answer for the next letter they had to remember all the foods that had already been named.

In my version, I really am going on a picnic! And I want to know what you like to take on a picnic and any tips you have for taking food into the wild. You do not have to begin with the letter A.

GO!

Comments

Kathy said…
For one of my favorite picnics, I made a savory, multi-layer appetizer cheesecake, a Greek salad and little muffaletta-inspired sandwiches on hard rolls.

Popular posts from this blog

Family cooking contest reinvents hot dogs

Farewell, My Hero (Burger)

Old-fashioned candy: January Thaw