No kickbacks from Kraft -- I swear

Food Find: Philadelphia Cracker Spreads
On a late-September shopping trip at the new -- and only -- Wal-mart in my county, I found Kraft's new Philadelphia Cracker Spreads. I chose Parmesan with Garlic & Herb. You see and taste real slivers of Parmesan in the soft cream cheese spread that's dotted with bits of herbs. Cracker Spreads are also available in Asiago and Parmesan, Feta & Spinach, Pepperjack & Jalapeno, and White Cheddar & Red Pepper. Suggested retail price is $2.49. They're good for snacking right from the tub but consider packing a few in a (refrigerated) lunch and definitely look for them at the holidays to easily upscale your hors d'oeuvres offerings at get-togethers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family cooking contest reinvents hot dogs

Farewell, My Hero (Burger)

Old-fashioned candy: January Thaw